Consumer demand for digital interactions in Grocery has surged due to the impact of COVID-19 and grocers are transforming their digital interactions quickly to engage and retain these customers. Join SundaySky and guest speakers from Forrester Research and Albertsons as we dig into the strategies and tactics grocers are employing to satisfy this burgeoning consumer demand for digital engagement including personalized promotions, media networks, loyalty mechanisms and much more.
- Hear about the current digital challenges in grocery stores
- Understand the omnichannel considerations and digital best practices across leading grocers
- Learn how Albertsons is educating consumers on ecommerce fulfillment and driving conversions with dynamic video
- BONUS: See where the CPG opportunities are for shopper marketers to deploy
Featuring guest speakers:
- SCOTT COMPTON, Senior Analyst, Digital Business Strategy at Forrester Research
- CARINA OST, Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Social at Albertsons Companies