We are looking for an analytical, empathetic, and creative UX Researcher who is passionate about user needs and looking to build the UX Research discipline at SSKY. You thrive in conducting user research and generating insights to inform your experiences as well as collaborating with others to transform your concepts into impactful solutions. You are an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. You have a background in (and a passion for) human interaction with Digital Marketing tools. You are also comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating experiences that bring people together.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and Product managers to create, improve and develop our products to meet the needs of the business, our clients, and users
- Lead user research/testing that will generate insights and understanding of the “what” and the “why” to inspire and inform product decisions throughout the product development process
- Prototype user flows, information architecture, and interactions with low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Work with the design team to create high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes to document and collaborate on ideas with engineers
- Influence a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders through excellent relationship building, commitment to driving good decisions, and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development.
- Evangelize the needs of our users and support your positions with evidence-based insights to facilitate discussion of new or different ideas.
- Seek out and incorporate input from other team members, conduct market research for references, and participate in design discussions and critiques
- Develop the User Research discipline at Sundaysky to make our work and processes faster and higher quality to meet the needs of our users