We are looking for a junior DevOps Engineer /Cloud Manager to manage internal and external corporate IT and production infrastructure systems.
The DevOps Engineer /Cloud Manager will be responsible for maintaining the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the organization’s on prem as well as cloud information systems; recommending information technology solutions to management; and implementing such solutions.
This position is part of a the global IT Team and reports to the CISO.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server OS
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Linux and MAC OS – must
- AWS services, including networking, storage, compute, and others
- Experience in maintaining system wide infrastructure technologies (DNS, LDAP, AD, etc.)
- Multiple SaaS services, like Jira, confluence, 365 and G-suite and more
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; or equivalent experience
- 3+ years proven experience in systems administration hands-on, on mixed environment, MS and Linux.
- Good understanding of AWS cloud technologies, with hands-on experience in networking (VPC/ELB/SG), storage (S3/backup/retention/service levels), user permissions (IAM/Roles/cross-account), and overall architecture (EC2/clustering/zones/regions/DRP/etc.) - must
- Have the ability to build and migrate systems from on premise to the cloud in a stable and secure manner - must
- Familiarity with scripting
- Relevant certifications a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Independent problem-solving skills, self-direction, and self-motivated.
- Passion to learn new technologies
SundaySky is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.