We are looking for an IT & Cloud Expert to manage internal and external corporate IT and production infrastructure systems.
SundaySky’s IT & Cloud Infrastructure Expert is responsible for maintaining the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the organization’s on prem as well as cloud information systems; recommending information technology solutions to management; and implementing such solutions.
This position is part of a the global IT Team and reports to the Director of IT & Security.
Job Description: .
- Own and support multiple internal and SaaS systems, like Splunk, Jenkins and much more.
- Develop and maintain information technology infrastructure, including network infrastructure (WAN and LAN); storage, application, and email servers; individual workstations; and various other business software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues in a timely manner, maintain communication with impacted users, and document resolutions.
- Identify and control for information systems risks. This includes deploying and maintaining IT security software, managing user accounts and permissions, maintaining and testing data backups, patch management, and advising on the creation and implementation of information security policy.
- Collaborate with departments to implement technology solutions meeting institutional needs, providing technical support and planning for cultural programs, and accommodating the technical needs.
- Collaborate with MSP and delegate tasks to team members.
- Act as point of contact for existing IT service vendors. Advise the executive staff on vendor selection, and on the modification of existing services to meet the organization’s needs.
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant technology, equipment, and systems.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server OS
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Linux and MAC OS – must
- AWS services, including networking, storage, compute, and others
- Firewalls and Managed Switches
- Experience in maintaining system wide infrastructure technologies (DNS, LDAP, AD, etc.)
- Multiple SaaS services, like Jira, confluence, 365 and G-suite and more