SundaySky is looking for a Customer Success Manager, this position is responsible for the overall success of their accounts including planning, executing and monitoring. They will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of SundaySky’s platform, targeting capabilities, data solutions and possess an understanding of all SundaySky’s components, tools, media placements, partners, ad inventory, audience demographics, reporting and rate cards.
Ideal candidates should be comfortable with client contact, communicating with executives and gently pushing back when necessary. This position works closely with an account team consisting of Sales Directors, Customer Service Managers and Ad Operations and reports to the Director of Customer Success.
- Day to day client support and engagement
- Own mature accounts and are responsible for keeping these clients stable and growing, up-selling, cross-selling, and renewals of existing client base
- Attend meetings related to specific accounts, identifying key action items and decisions
- Manage and support the client through platform on-boarding process
- Platform demos and training, kick-off calls, RFP support under Sales direction, and reporting
- Coordinate client performance reviews & kick off calls with clients and account team
- Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies (provide any required documentation for creative delivery and set up)
- Identify optimization opportunities for campaigns
- Assist in implementation and troubleshooting of client campaign setups
- Work across multiple teams to craft and convey insight reporting that truly inspires our clients
- Build strategic relationships with individual agency teams, while acting as the day-to-day point of contact for existing and new business
- Partner with Operations teams in post-sale periods to ensure flawless execution of campaign deliverables