Join the pioneer of video-powered experiences. See SundaySky job openings and career opportunities in New York and Tel Aviv.
SundaySky is looking for an analytical and responsible person to perform QA tests and analysis in our Professional Services team in New York. As part of the team you will help to define, test and support a cutting-edge video experience platform. You will be the last to scrutinize our videos before they are released to our customers, and you will create test cases on the video logic, cover extreme cases and document the issues encountered.
Just like SundaySky itself, the Junior QA Analyst will sit at the intersection of art and technology, and will be deeply involved in how data determines multiple self-contained, narratives in the videos we create. You’ll be one of a kind in a team of mostly creative people. You’ll work with Project Managers, Content Managers and Creative Strategy Directors putting the logic and stories they create to the test, and yes, prove them wrong (if you can).
If you love puzzles, if you consider yourself a natural-born problem solver, we’d love to hear from you. If you want to jump start your career in tech, this is the place for you.
· Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, or equivalent
· Blessed with a logical mind and a strategic thinker
· Creativity in solving problems, pay attention to detail
· 1-2 years of hands-on QA experience – a plus
· Independent, fast learner, motivated team player who’s not afraid to challenge other team players as well
· Responsible, hardworking, willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
· Capable of working on several projects at the same time and delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
· Experience with programming (code and/or scripts) – a plus