Join the pioneer of video-powered experiences. See SundaySky job openings and career opportunities in New York and Tel Aviv.
SundaySky is leading the video revolution. Our platform unleashes the power of video for every organization by making it easier to produce, distribute, and optimize at scale. We live in a digital-first world, where video is the preferred way to consume content. However, organizations fail to leverage video as a strategic communication medium because it's too costly to create, manage, and scale. Video has historically required specialized skill-sets, custom assets, lots of time and money to produce, and unfortunately, it comes with a short shelf-life.
SundaySky is seeking an Assistant Controller to join our rapidly growing technology venture with offices in Tel Aviv and NYC. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong work ethic who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments, and who looks forward to tackling new challenges. This role has an opportunity to grow as the organization continues to scale. If you are ready to bring your collaborative spirit, integrity, and commitment to excellence to our world-class team we would like to hear from you!
- Create detailed financial and analytical models to forecast and analyze revenue performance
- Analyze financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin
- Monthly and quarterly closing and preparation of Financial Statements
- Review customer contracts for compliance with revenue recognition guidelines and determine appropriate treatment
- Working closely with external auditors during financial audit
- Performing Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Assist with creating financial presentations for board meetings and other investor relations meetings
- CPA with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in one of the big 4 (including internship)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent English
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
SundaySky is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.