Join the pioneer of video-powered experiences. See SundaySky job openings and career opportunities in New York and Tel Aviv.
Senior Customer Success Manager, Corporate
SundaySky is looking for a high-energy and dynamic Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing Customer Success team. You will focus primarily on our Corporate Customer segment, (>$1B in annual revenue), which includes SundaySky’s largest and most strategic customers (i.e. Comcast, Bank of America, Citibank). You’ll work with multiple stakeholders and lines of business within each customer, to drive utilization and value realization of the SundaySky video platform. Your ultimate goal is to drive customer retention and growth via continued inspiration to utilize the SundaySky Platform and accompanying services offerings. (Hybrid or remote).
In this role, you’ll be expected to:
- Understand the historical utilization of SundaySky products and services and accompanying pricing model, , to influence a mindset and execution shift to the new SundaySky Platform
- Within each customer, deeply understand the current and potential stakeholder groups and their respective business goals, to most effectively position SundaySky’s value proposition and overcome potential roadblocks
- Be an expert in how to apply SundaySky’s Platform capabilities to customer needs to maximize value recognition
- Increase overall customer lifetime value through higher platform adoption, usage, satisfaction and NPS scores
- Partner with product to aid the development and enhancement of existing and new capabilities for our platform based on market feedback
- Note, our growing Customer Success team is a critical function to driving our top strategic priority of customer health and retention.
- Minimum 5 years of strategic customer success experience or other relevant SAAS experience within digital marketing
- Experience driving adoption and usage of a SAAS platform
- Demonstrated over performance against renewal quota
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment via critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks, you're always looking to improve inefficient processes