Join the pioneer of video-powered experiences. See SundaySky job openings and career opportunities in New York and Tel Aviv.
SundaySky is transforming customer experience (CX) engagement for Fortune 500 B2C brands, enabling them to deliver video-powered experiences at critical moments along customer journeys that engage, educate and inspire consumers. Our unparalleled Video Experience (VX) Platform powers billions of unique digital experiences annually for the world’s leading brands.
As a Junior Professional Services Engineer at SundaySky you’ll guide customers during project delivery on integrating data, setting up business logic, and testing. You’ll be responsible for the technical implementation of projects, working closely with Project Managers, Solution Architects, Content Managers, and SundaySky’s customers. If you love puzzles, consider yourself a natural-born problem solver, and are passionate about technical challenges, we’d love to hear from you!
In this role you will:
· Work on several technical projects in parallel with different project teams, while delivering on competing priorities with little supervision
· Develop code to support customer data integration with the SundaySky platform
· Develop landing pages and work with customers to integrate the SundaySky components into the customer’s environment
· 1-2 years of experience working in a SaaS environment in a technical role
· Strong logical and analytical skills
· Strong client-facing communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, or equivalent professional experience preferred Additional Experience (Bonus)
· Familiar with AWS environment
· Strong self-learning capabilities
· Strong execution mentality, self-starter, strong team player
· Hands-on QA experience
Do you fit?
I have written JAVA code that was used by customers
I can create/have created web pages
I have worked with different AWS components
I love a technical challenge
I want to work with fortune 500 companies
SundaySky is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.