Join the pioneer of video-powered experiences. See SundaySky job openings and career opportunities in New York and Tel Aviv.
Enterprise Ads, Customer Success Manager
SundaySky is looking for a Customer Success Manager, this position is responsible for the overall success of their accounts including planning, executing, and monitoring. They will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of SundaySky’s platform, targeting capabilities, data solutions and possess an understanding of all SundaySky’s components, tools, media placements, partners, ad inventory, audience demographics, reporting, and rate cards.
Ideal candidates should be comfortable with client contact, communicating with executives, and gently pushing back when necessary. This position works closely with an account team consisting of Sales Directors, Customer Service Managers, and Ad Operations and reports to the RVP of Ads Sales.
- Minimum 2-3 years of advertising technology or media planning experience in digital media - a must
- Experience servicing advertisers to a high standard and growing business from “one-time deals” to strategic partnerships measured through revenue and/or business line growth
- Detail-oriented, responsive to deadlines, able to juggle many tasks at once
- Proven ability to improve internal processes to better communication and knowledge sharing across internal/external stakeholders
- Involvement in a high energy work environment with the ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- Sound understanding of the digital programmatic ecosystem and the client-vendor-agency model
- A general understanding of third-party data, ad tags, and trafficking a plus
- Experience working with ad platforms such as DART, Mediavisor, or Atlas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal/external team members
- Adept understanding of the programmatic/advertising industry and ability to convey that knowledge to others
- Ability to take abstract ideas and translate them into actionable solutions
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize projects/tasks simultaneously and to completion
SundaySky is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.