Join the pioneer of video-powered experiences. See SundaySky job openings and career opportunities in New York and Tel Aviv.
In this role, you will work directly and collaboratively with global brands such as Citibank, Verizon, The Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Expedia and many others as they seek to improve how they communicate with, market to and drive acquisition of millions of unique individuals.
The ideal candidate will understand and/or be able to quickly learn how enterprise businesses in various industries operate as well as how they approach the entire digital customer lifecycle from acquisition to engagement to support/help to retention. You will apply this knowledge through strong and effective relationships you proactively build with multiple individuals, resulting in a continuous cycle of video powered experience design, launch and ongoing optimization that leads to a measurable impact on our customers’ businesses and their customer’s level of satisfaction.
To be a successful SundaySky Customer Success Manager you will possess a consultative and analytical mindset, with an exceptional focus on customer value recognition and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team orientated and deadline focused environment.
As a Success Manager, you’re responsible for:
To do this effectively, a Success Manager at SundaySky:
• Preferred 3 to 5 years experience deploying and/or supporting complex technology solutions (eCommerce, CRM, digital marketing, etc.) to enterprise-level clients
• Excellent tenure at past employers (you “buy” a job rather than “rent” it)
• Consistent record of performance with documentation of success
• Undergraduate degree or exceptional work experience
• Experience in a video production environment a strong plus
• Willingness to take coaching for continuous personal development
• The innate fire and drive it takes to be an outstanding team contributor
• Experience working with a distributed team of sales managers, project managers, and technical support