Join the pioneer of video-powered experiences. See SundaySky job openings and career opportunities in New York and Tel Aviv.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
SundaySky is looking for a high energy and dynamic Business Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. In this role, you will be responsible for executing outbound demand generation with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for researching and contacting leads, qualifying them as prospects, educating prospects about the value of video-powered experiences, and scheduling meetings with the sales team. To be successful, you will need to be resourceful and execute an outbound prospecting plan of attack, including cold call, email, and social selling.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will play a critical role in identifying and qualifying prospects that fit within our target customer profile. The ideal candidate understands the value of work ethic above all else and has innate perseverance and proven initiative. This candidate possesses excellent communication skills and is quick on their feet. They must be comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven sales environment. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
● Prospect new business opportunities - calling into brands the caliber of Verizon, American Express, Bank of America, and Comcast.
● You will introduce them to the SundaySky’s offering through creative outreach techniques and strategies to prospect and identify clients to contact via email outreach and cold calling
● We are seeking a BDR to join our growing team. This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each month.
● A successful BDR is a motivated self-starter who is hungry for a challenge. Your high-energy and professional persistence will drive your targeted, outbound prospecting activities into a set of named-accounts across all Mid-Market businesses
● The BDR main focus is identifying, developing, and creating new business opportunities for Sales Directors across North America.
● 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
● Excellent written/verbal communication skills
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
● High energy and positive attitude
● Ability to take initiative
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
● Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true outperformer
● Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
● Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
● Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities