Join the pioneer of video-powered experiences. See SundaySky job openings and career opportunities in New York and Tel Aviv.
SundaySky has a unique and exciting opportunity to join an analytics group for a rapidly growing startup. Our product combines digital technology, advertising, consumer relationship management, and big data for the most recognizable brand names across multiple industries. We are seeking an energetic, self-starter that combines an analytical mind with creative problem-solving skills to use data to drive success. The ideal candidate approaches analysis as a path to strategic thinking that culminates in actionable insights through intuitive visualizations and tools. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative startup environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, SundaySky is the place for you.
In a fast paced, ever-changing environment, you will be involved in the following –
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skillet:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in business analytics
• 3 years of experience and expertise with Tableau development
• Competency in statistical analytic techniques such as: time series data analysis, forecasting segmentation, uni-variate & multivariate statistical analysis, various metrics and key performance indicators, research & test design, significance testing, hypothesis testing, variance and growth calculations, return on investment
• Project management skills, including the abilities to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones. Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data
• Critical thinking: capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives
• Experience with the following tools:
• MS Office: Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, advanced macros, etc.) and PowerPoint
• Web analytics tools: Google Analytics, Omniture, DART, Coremetrics, etc.
• Open source statistical software: R or Python (similar to SAS, SPSS, etc.)
• Database (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Splunk, etc.)
• Experience with data visualization and/or an eye for design
• Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.Sc.) or equivalent.
• Experience with eCommerce / digital advertising best practices
• Willingness to take coaching for continuous personal development
• Experience working with a distributed team of Sales managers, project managers and technical support.
• Must be authorized to work in the US