Join the pioneer of video-powered experiences. See SundaySky job openings and career opportunities in New York and Tel Aviv.
SundaySky is looking for an analytical and responsible person to perform Manual QA tests in our Professional Services team in New York. As part of the team, you will help to define, test, and support a cutting-edge video experience platform. As the last bastion of scrutiny before releasing our videos to our customers, you will execute full tests on the video logic, cover extreme cases, and document the issues encountered.
Just like SundaySky itself, the Manual QA Engineer will sit at the intersection of art and technology and will be deeply involved in how data determines multiple self-contained narratives in the videos we create.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
· 1-2 years of hands-on QA experience
· Blessed with a logical mind and a strategic thinker
· Creativity in solving problems, pay attention to detail
· Independent, fast learner, motivated team player who’s not afraid to challenge other team players as well
· Responsible, hardworking, willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
· Capable of working on several projects simultaneously and delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
· Experience with programming (code and/or scripts) – a plus